July 03, 2013

Insanity day 3 - Yes I plan to do this everyday. Deal with it!

So here we are ufff... I just finished the 2nd workout and 3rd day on this crazy ride that's called insanity. I'm alive!!! I've created a sweat pool in my room, I almost break the curtain on my window doing the power jacks LOL My room is pretty small, I have to move a drawer, put aside the laundry bin and the computer chair to be able to have a square free to work out.. but, some how it's working. Hopefully by the end of this journey no furniture will be harmed in the process.

I'm thinking though this shit.. Is not only physically but mentally challenging.. I caught myself both yesterday and today thinking several times "you can do it, no you can't, you're out of your mind, omg everything hurts, wtf are you doing!!! ahhh keep going" that train of thought happens during that part of the workout where it's never ending cardio (well, seems never ending) then each time I HAVE to stop while they keep going I feel bad and something inside of me tells me "fuck it! Get back at it and try to do just one more rep" And.. That's how I'm currently getting through it, battling my own thoughts on what I can and can't do. Man I'm so gonna whine here.. sorry. 

What hurts from yesterday: 
1- Lovehandles: They were killing me yesterday during the day.. the pain has slowly decreased but I still "feel" the sides of my stomach
2- Calves: Between yesterday and today I feel they're on the verge of cramping. I can't stretch them enough, hopefully pain will decrease by tonight's dance class, else I'm screwed there.
3- Butt: Not like wow i can't sit but I can feel the muscles being a bit sore there.

What hurts from today:
1- Arms. More specifically TRICEPS. They're killing me. But considering we did all sort of push ups, i think it was expected.
2- Back: In general. Again, because of the push ups
3- Abs: They hurt when I cough LOL
4- Calves: They hate me rightnow

After workout "snack" BAM! - 4 whole wheat bread toasts with cream cheese and strawberry jelly & berries protein shake.
And.... that's what I'm eating, I'm not following the Insanity meal plan or calories recommended or whatever stuff like that because I'm also dancing and I love eating. So I still keep it around 2000 and figure something WILL change in my physique just because of the workouts. I do eat pretty healthy until it's dinner time. That's the only meal my roommates and I have together and they don't always want to go for the healthiest option, and that's fine, I think I rather eat whatever we eat and not bring up the subject of "healthy" or say the word "calorie" or anything like that so no one flips. LOL It could lead to one of them suggesting to do the "apple diet" and me suggesting to punch her in the face :P . Besides, I think it'll be good to prove them that you don't need to lose crazy amount of weight to look better.

Anyways, I have a shitload of studying to do.. I better get on it, exam is tomorrow so I'm sure I wont sleep tonight at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment