July 05, 2013

First semester = EPIC WIN!.

So this would be yesterday's post. Who would have thought a workout challenge would get me blogging daily huh?
Yesterday though, there was no Insanity workout since i was already Insane losing my mind about my final philosophy exam. I've been pretty great throught the whole course, I had a 9-8.5-10-8.5 grades on the papers and previous written exams. However, yesterday there was a mandatory "final exam" which was a speaking and determined the grade that would be definitive on my curricula. And I just came back to school this semester after a 6 years "Sabatical" a.k.a too busy working a.k.a drop-out. So, saying I was nervous was an understatement. I studied for 2 days in a row, read everything through and through because eventhough I suspected they would give me a good grade just based on how well i did on everything during the course.. I wasn't sure. And I freaked, and I'm a nerd and i'm insane in the brain :P

So, all in all, my mind for a second thought of not going to the exam because "I only know I know nothing" (Said Socrates) but i said to myself "NO. STOP SABOTAGING YOURSELF. GET YOUR ASS THERE". And I went, and I told my classmates I was insecure as all hell, and they laughed at me given i had the highest grades in the room. And I didn't want to go first or anything LOL.. So it was my turn, and the teacher goes "What the hell are you even doing here with your high grades" and I said "well it's a mandatory exam and i studied a lot" I attempted to do a good speaking though I mumbled like a dumbass but what i said was correct and so.. I GOT A 10!! That's the highest grade there is and the first 10 to go on record on my career (I don't have much of it done but still I think it's a huge achievement). I just couldn't believe it!! haha it was wonderful and I was so excited about it!! 

The exam was pretty late so I got home at dinner time and ended up skipping insanity and going to a pretty american pub in Buenos Aires to celebrate my freedom from school, my grades and well tiny little detail... 4th of july! LOL I'm not from U.S I don't know what the hell I get so excited about 4th of July. I just like people being patriotic, regardless of what country it is, I love it when we get patriotic aswell, it just doesn't happen often enough.. Plus hey! Cute boys with pretty accents, fried foods and beer. I'M SOLD. haha 

So that was my insane day without Insanity Workout. Getting back at it today though!! I'm a day behind and I don't know if just use their scheduled Rest day to catch up or just have 2 rest days this week. In anyway after my last insanity workout I was so sore I walked just like Robocop.. I spent like i dunno how many hours sitting studying and when I stood up to go to the kitchen I thought to myself "DAAAMN I'M ROBOCOP" and did the robot move jajajaja- I cracked myself up. I think i need a Robocop helmet now!

That's all for rightnow's rant :) The nerd says peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment