July 02, 2013

Holy shitness shit Insanity and Shaun T!!!! - Day 2 - Or 1...

Just... I couldn't have word it any better than this:


 
That's It! Today was my first workout of Insanity (I guess yesterday doesn't count cuz it was "only a test" eventhough I sweat my ass off - literally) OMG. 

I wasn't aware that the "Warm up" was so intense, I thought that was the workout.. I almost died and thanked the gods for the stretching that came right in time .. without knowing that SHIT WAS ABOUT TO GET REAL as the proper workout was about to start.. I was like WTF SHAUN T ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! lol but.. I managed not to die or maybe I died and came back a couple of times LOL. I definitely wasn't able to do the exercises for the entire time I was supposed to. It was nice that Shaun T was reminding everybody to "breathe" cuz I think I forgot a couple of times :P Dude this shit was insane for real!! I'm sure I watched the video before and thought it was intense.. but there's nothing like trying it first hand.

So... With ups and downs, having to stop more often than wanted and praying for water, I finished the workout. My face was all red very similarly to when I was taking the taebo classes, hair and body dripping sweat LOL I completely forgot it was winter that's for sure.. One shower and protein shake later and I'm feeling much better and even though I realized I'm waaaay out of shape when it comes to cardio/keeping a somewhat high heart rate.. I pushed through it so i feel like i conquered.. 

Waiting for the soreness to appear, I'll see how i do tomorrow. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment