April 23, 2013

Open invitation

Have stuff to read? Either it's study or just simply pleasure, make me coffee, make me mate, bring cookies or maybe make me a pancake? (I have chocolate pancake mix already made in the fridge).. 


Here's where I've been, here's where I'll be at least till monday. Piled with markers, stuff to read and crazy ideas about communication, semantics, semiotic, meaning of stuff, signs and when stuff turns into signs and how to translate it all to dancing and musical movies. 

Interesting, and intense.. Ohhh coffee it's been such a long time since I needed you in this manner!

Me studying under the sun at my balcony 

On the left "Mate" a hot latin american beverage. Google it up if you never heard of it. On the right: Crackers  & Dulce de Leche :)
Oh!! Also if you have any good band of "to study" type of music to recommend.. Bring it on! :)

1 comment:

  1. bah! always taunting me with your having mate and Dulce de Leche!

    ReplyDelete